Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Mrs. Kranky

For those of you who want to know...... I am still pregnant. This is by far the longest i have ever carried a baby. ( Blaise was 4 weeks early, Brogan  2 weeks early) Don't know what is going on.  but i can tell you one thing I am not a happy camper!!!!!! I know, this should be the most exciting time.  The baby is due in 6 days.......... so any day right?!?!?!.  Well I've been saying that for 3 weeks now.  Any day!?!?!?!?!?  People come up to me at church and say "you're still here?", "I thought you would have your baby by now.", "You look like your ready to pop." And so on.  I just smiled.   I go to the doctors again today.  So we'll see what she says.  I'm gonna ask her about induction!!!!!!  Cross your fingers for me and say a little prayer, that there is progress made and that this baby will come very very soon.  My poor husband and children need me back.  They are sick of Mrs Kranky!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember telling her if it were a girl what we would name her and she said "oh I hate that name" I got a good laugh out of it. But atleast I'm not naming her Violet Fields :) hurry up and have that baby would ya :)

Acker Family said...

Oh I'm so sorry! I kept looking for a new post from you telling us the update! So thanks for doing that-even though you are miserable. Take lots of walks! I'm sure you're doing all that you can though! Let us know how your appt. went today!