Friday, January 16, 2009

Baby leggings


I'm sure all you hip mom's out there know what I'm talking about. Those cute but very expensive leg warmers for babies.  I love them!!!!!!  But i do not have $12-$15 to spend on each pair. So i found a way to make them.  They shouldn't be very difficult. You just buy some socks at the dollar store, or somewhere cheap, then you cut the socks in a couple different places and sew. I'm running out today to find some really cute socks.  I'll post some pictures when I'm done. Wish me luck!!!!

3 comments:

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

I ran in to your mom and sister the other day while I was in Oregon for the day. I asked about you. It looks like you are doing well and just playing the waiting game. I hope you don't have to wait too much longer. Good luck!

Mikaela said...

HAHA I GUESS I AM NOT VERY HIP BECAUSE I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT!!! THAT JUST SAYS HOW TOTALLY INTO THIS MOM STUFF I AM, IT CRACKS ME UP.

THE RAYS said...

Only a few more days to go, how exciting!