Friday, November 30, 2007
Thursday, November 29, 2007
Now many of you out there have probably never heard of Free bording before, but It's Awesome.. If you like to snowboard then you'll love this. They say free bording is like snowboarding on asphault. Pretty cool huh! Well at no suprise Steven and james get right on and go. Then there's me on the other hand it will take me a while to get the hang of it.
Posted by Pearson's at 9:28 AM
Posted by Pearson's at 9:05 AM
Thursday, November 15, 2007
Getting to know Keri..
1. What time did you get up this morning? to early... B&B woke up around 6ish
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds are a girls best friend
3. What was the last film you saw at the movies? It's been to long I don't remember
4. What is your favorite TV show? I'm such a reality tv junky
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? yogurt, don't like cereal
6. What is your middle name? Amber
7. What food do you dislike? sushi
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? One i burned myself
9. What kind of car do you drive? Dodge Durango on 22's baby!
10. Favorite sandwich? The classic BLT
11. What characteristics do you despise? People that feel sorry for themselves. it's your life if you don't like it, then do something about it and stop complaining,
12. Favorite item of clothing? my cozies
13. If you could go anywhere in the world for a vacation, where would you go? Australlia
14. What color is your bathroom? Brown and Golds
15. Favorite brand of clothing? In utah it was Charlotte Russe, don't have one here yet
16. Where would you retire? Ummm... Where ever my kids are
17. Most memorable birthday? None... they're all a blure
18. Favorite sport to watch? Snowboarding!!!
19. Furthest place you are sending this? California, Utah
20. Who do you expect to send this back to you? Maybe Laurie
21. Person you expect to send it back first? Laurie
22. Favorite saying?Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today
23. When is your birthday? February 10th
24. Are you a morning person or a night person? night
25. What is your shoe size? 7 1/2
26. Pets? Milo a husky that goes by skizzerds and scrat :)
27. What did you want to be when you were little? It always changed between a hairstylist or a chef or a teacher or a doctor.. it was always something else
28. What are you today? Being a mom, a chef, a maid, a wife :)
29. What is your favorite candy? peanut butter m&m's
30. Your favorite flower? not really into flowers
31. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Christmas. Santa's coming!!!
32. What church/synagogue do you attend? The Church of Jesus Christ of Later-day Saints
33. What are you listening to right now? Steven and James my bro talking about free boarding
34. What was the last thing you ate? fries
35. Do you wish on stars? of course i need all the help i can get
36.Do you believe in Angels? of course
37. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? yellow
38. What is your pet peeve? I have to many to list, but the one that takes the cake would have to be people that leave their blinker on. Can't they hear it go ding ding . Gosh pay attention people
39. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My hubby Steven
40. Do you like the person who sent this to you? i guess ha ha ha love you sis
41. Favorite soft drink? sprite
42. Favorite restaurant? outback
43. Hair Color? Brunette!
44. Siblings? 3 brothers and 1 sister
45. Favorite day of the year? Christmas
46. What was your favorite toy as a child? my barbies
47. Summer or winter? summer, i love bbqing and freebording
48. Hugs or kisses? hugs are great but nothing beats a good old fashion kiss from the one you love
49. Chocolate or vanilla? chocolate
50. Do you want your friends to fill this out? if they want to
51. When was the last time you cried? it's been a while don't remember
52. What is under your bed? nothing
53. Who is the friend you've had the longest? I would have to say my sis gina.
54. What did you do last night? Hung out with the fam and Jameson ate Mc Donalds and watched Chuck and Larry
55. Favorite smell? pear and coconut
56. What are you afraid of? losing my husband or children
57. How many keys on your key ring? 4, one to my house, car, stevens truck, and mail
58. How many years at your current job? If you consider being a wife a job then 41/2 a mom 4
59. Favorite day of the week? Saturday...when Stevens home
60. How many towns have you lived in? 6 a couple in cali, one in oregon, and 4 in Utah
61. Do you make friends easily? yah i think so. i would say at first i'm shy and very quiet but the more i get to know you the more i let my true colors fly.
Posted by Pearson's at 2:01 PM
Monday, November 12, 2007
Friday, November 2, 2007
The Pearson Family is homeless no longer.
Last night was our first night in our new house. It was Exciting.
Even the boys were excited to sleep in their new beds. Brogan slept in a big boy bed for the first time. He did really well. He woke up a couple of times, but never got out of his bed. Good job Brogan!! He's such a big boy.
I took picutres of the house, but for some reason there not downloading. I'll try later.
Well I'm busy today. I have to unpack all of our boxes of clothes, and toys, and blankets. All the fun stuff! At least i left all the random stuff i didn't want in our house in Utah, and all the furniture that was too big to move we left also. So the move wasn't horrible. and I got to buy alot of new things!!
Sorry again for the lack of pictures. There on there way.
Posted by Pearson's at 9:24 AM