Saturday, January 10, 2009

Beau's Room

WEll, with only 3 more weeks until my due date, I thought I would tackle "The Babies Room." It's about time right?!?!?!?!! ( Better late than never) It took me FOREVER!!!!!!! to find a "theme" i guess you could say. What colors do i like, what accent colors do i want, Do i like bears, HECK NO, do i like cars NO WAY. I really don't like anything boyish!!! WEll after months of searching the web and looking to see what others do for baby rooms. I came up with a nature theme. I found this really cute picture of a bird mobile. I thought it looked easy so i went to my mom's and it took us about 8 HOURS to make it.  We'll Never do that again, but i love how it turned out. I also made Beau's name out of grape vines i had in my back yard. Love that too. I'm still in search for a really old bird cage, and a rug, and some drapes. So wish me luck. I have a lot to do before this baby arrives!!! Here are some pictures of the room so far.






7 comments:

Shalyse said...

so super cute!!! look at you go girl, you are talented! hey I wanted to call you and ask you if you guys need a bouncer thing for beau. I have the jumparoo and we don't need it anymore. no biggie if you don't want it, I just thought i'd ask.

Laurie said...

Cute Keri...Did you make the birds yourself? I don't know if I would have the patience for that lol. I can't believe you are due in 3 weeks. You will definitely have to post pictures of the new babe when he comes :D.

Jenn said...

SO cute! I love it! You need to post a belly shot! =)

Daisha said...

leave it to the seller girls to come up with something amazing! It is so darling!

Acker Family said...

You are so stinkin' creative! Love the room, sooo cute! And I love the name! Can't wait to see you at your shower! :)

calikatrina said...

LOVE the stick name! So creative!

Palmer Family said...

Oh his room is so sweet!! I love the birds and they look so well made too! I bet they were tedious little guys to make though, well 8 hours. . . you have got a lot of patience! Way to go crafty mama!