Monday, March 3, 2008

Update #2

Another month down. It has been Two months since i started eating right and working out. And i have lost a whopping 25 pounds. I have another 15 pounds to go. I must say, the very beginning was really easy the pounds were just falling off. But the last couple weeks i 'm not losing much. So i guess i'm gonna have to start working out harder and longer. NOT FUN! My sister in law Elena got my and my other sisters all one month free pass to golds gym so i have been going, the past week. That should be fun. And i get to work with a personal trainer on Thursday. ( i hear they kick your butt) wish me luck. Well, until my next update, i have to get my body ready for swimsuit season!!!!!!
Oh and here is my adorable nephew Drake. He's getting soooo big! i love this baby!!!!!!

2 comments:

Daisha said...

That is awesome! I really admire your hard work. I wish I would stick to the goals I have, but I'm terrible at it!

Springer Splatter said...

Congrats! You don't need to even lose anything, you "sellers" girls have always been beautiful!