Saturday, March 29, 2008

Happy Easter!

This Easter was Awesome!!! My parents had all the grandkids over for A Easter Brunch. When we got there, my mom had prepared some great food for us to chow down on. my kids love cinnamon rolls. Good choice Mom. Then we dyed easter eggs that got a little crazy but the kids had a blast. After they were all done dying the eggs, the men went out and hid them. The festivities lasted all morning long.. Thanks Mom And Dad for a great Easter party the kids still talk about it to this day.
Here are some pic's of the fun day!



Look at the wonderful food that was prepared. Don't these cinnamon rolls look awesome.


The Dying of the Easter eggs. This was crazy, but the kids had a blast.


This is were the big kids got to sit. Look at the table, my Mom is awesome!!!!


The men getting ready to go out and Hide all the eggs. Don't they look thrilled.




Brogan found an Easter egg!!!!






Here's Blaise and Brogan with all of the eggs they found. Good Job Boys!!



Nana and Papa with all the kiddos. What a good looking bunch! Thanks Nana and Papa for the Great Easter Brunch and festivities. It was Great!

1 comments:

Jenn said...

Sounds like you guys had a fun easter! You guys are so lucky to live in Salem near family! I'm, jealous. Is it growing on your hubby yet? I miss you! I wish we woulda hung out more when you lived so close! =(