Tuesday, March 11, 2008

ABC's About Me

A - Attached or Single: Very Attached

B - Best Friend: Steven, Mom, Gina

C - Cake or Pie: Cake, cheesecake that is.

D - Day of choice: Saturday the day i can spend all day with Steven

E - Essential Item: Diapers and wipes. Gosh, can you imagine if we didn't have them.

F - Favorite Color: It's always changing but right now it's green. everything green catches my eye.

G - Gummy Bears or Worms: neither. But i do like sour patch kids

H - Hometown: Murrieta California, is where i was born and lived for the first six years of my life, but i consider salem oregon my home town.

I - Indulgence(s): Tannning, gettin at least a half hour to my self!!!! And getting tan is a plus.

J - January or July: That's easy JULY all the way

K - Kids: Two boys. Blaise is 4 1/2 and Brogan is 2.

L - Life is incomplete without: My Family

M - Marriage Date: June 21, 2003 The first day of Summer ( the longest day of the year)

N - Number of Siblings: 4, Three brothers and one sister.

O - Oranges or Apples: cuties!!! they are soooo good

P - Phobias or Fears: i am terrified of snakes and spiders. Yuck, they are so nasty!!!

Q - Quotes: " That's it, I've had it" I sound like a broken recorder, i'm saying this all day long

R - Reason to smile: That i am finally living in Oregon with my Family, and i have lost 30 pounds so far.

S - Season: SUMMER, yah i can finally wear a swimsuit and feel good about myself since i've had the kiddos

T - Tag Three Friends: Amanda, Daisha, Gina

U - Unknown fact about me:i got my hand stuck in a gumball machine when i was little.

V - Very favorite Store: Don't have any right now. haven't been shopping for awhile. ( kinda low on the funds.)

W - Worst habit: not doing laundry. I let it get so backed up that i just get overwhelmed. i hate dirty laundry!!!!!!!!

X - X-ray or Ultrasound: Ultrasounds. You can finnaly see what has been growing inside you for so many months.

Y - Your favorite food: salt and vinegar chips and mint and chip ice cream, which i haven't had for months now.(trying to lose weight still)

Z - Zodiac: aquarius

4 comments:

THE RAYS said...

Thats a way cool picture of the guys eating. lol Hope you guys are doing well.

Gina said...

Ok keri that virtual weight loss model...I was laughing hysterical. That is the funniest thing! I am so proud of you...you suck if you get to 130. I would love to be at 130. Love ya

Jenn said...

Haha, cute picture. Can you believe we live in a house full of boys? Poor us! You guys coming out to Utah anytime soon?

Jenn said...

You've lost 30 pounds already?? That's crazy!!! Good job!!