Friday, March 7, 2008

The Destination is......


Well yesterday was a great day for our family. James my younger brother got his (well waited for) mission call. The mail comes at exactly 3:30 in the afternnon. So James, My Mom and myself were just waiting and waiting to see that white mail truck pull up. When it finally did, My Dad happened to pull up right behind it. So my Dad got the mail. Well did he get it or not. We weren't quit sure. My Dad was pulling up the driveway, when he stuck this Big White Envelope out the window. HURRAY!!!!!!!! WE all celebrated for the letter had finally arrived. James and i got on the phones calling all our brothers and sisters. Telling them the great news, and to hurry on over so we could open up the letter. An hour later( the suspence was killing us my mom and myself that is, James didn't seem that interested, I think he was nervous) Everyone showed up and James got to open up his mission call. My sister got it on video if you want to watch it. Her blog is thefredinburgfam.blogspot.com. So where is he going????????? FRANCE!!!!!!!!!!!! Yah my little Bro gets to go live in France for Two years. I'm sooo excited for hIm. James really wanted to go to Italy. So for him to get a call to go to France is just crazy. He's really excited. He departs on June 11.
So until then we are going to hangout as much as possible. Because we are really going to miss Jameson. He is the life of the party. He is also a great help when i need someone to watch the kids. James we will truly miss you, but are so excited for you to go and serve the lord in the great France!

1 comments:

Shalyse said...

we are so excited for uncle james! what an awesome place for him to go on a mission, maybe you guys can all go there to pick him up! :-) get those babysitting sessions in while he's still around! haha