Sunday, February 3, 2008

You think you have it BAD!!



I have noticed that a lot of my friends have been blogging about their little ones getting into trouble! So i thought,.... hey, why not! I'll join them. ( Maybe it's a stress reliever, you know getting it off your chest!) I just have to say.... I have read many of your blogs and i just laugh thinking yep, mine have done that too. Coloring on the walls, (that's the least of my problems) playing with toys in the toilet, spilling their food on the carpet. Yes mine have done all of that and more..... Now Blaise isn't the problem. He is old enough now that i really don't have to worry about him anymore getting into things. It's Brogan!!!! It's those TWO year olds you have to watch out for. Here are just a couple of my horror stories. Where should i begin. Oh yes... the PLUMBING!!! Brogan went through a phase where he was fascinated with toilets! He just wanted to know everything about them.. How does it flush? Where does all the stuff go? What can i flush down them? To make a real long story short. We have had to take OFF EVERY TOILET IN OUR HOUSE. That's right! every toilet has been plugged to the max. In one toilet we found:a sock, a little toy skateboard, two ninja turtles, a truck, and to this day that toilet still doesn't work very well! There must be something still in it. ( wouldn't surprise me) Now the other toilets weren't as bad, but let's just say all the toys that were once lost are now found! Let's move on shall we to the paint. Yah yah kids spill food and juice on the carpet all the time. We as mom's are used to that. But what about paint. HOT PINK to be exact!!!!! Again it's along story of how he even got into the paint, but he managed to open it up and spill the hot pink paint all over our brand new carpet, and leather couches!!! Oh was i furious!!!! I spent the next several hours getting that paint out of the carpet and off the leather couches. ( That was a great day!) Yes my kids have also drawn on the wall with crayons, but that's the least of my worries. I can just paint over it, if i can't scrub it off. So to all my friends out there that have kids. Good luck, because you never know what your kids will do next!!!!

1 comments:

Jenn said...

Hahahaha Keri I love it! It's amazing what they will get into! Just when you think you've baby proofed your whole house they get into something you hadn't even thought about! Sometimes I wonder why I had kids...but then one of them gives me a love or smiles at me and then I remember!