Monday, February 4, 2008

Pictures of the HOUSE!!

My mother in law Mary still hasn't been able to visit, and last time i talked to her on the phone she asked if i had any pic's of the house I didn't!! So since i was really bored this afternoon i decided i would take some pictures! So here you go Mary.





This is the front room.















This is our dinning room















This is the Kitchen.















This is part of the family room. James is always over playing video games!















This is the Boys room. Brogan has a big boy bed!















I love this quilt my mom made. MAn she has mad talent!!!















This would be the play room! This is my favorite room in the house. I can just tell the boys to go to their play room, and i don't see them for an hour at least!
















This is just a random picture of the upstairs hallway.


















This is the master bathroom. You can't tell from the picture, but there is a big soaking tub!!!

Well Mary, can't wait for you to come and visit. Hope you liked the pictures! See you soon!!

1 comments:

Gina said...

You have such a cute house!! I love the way James has migrated to your house...we hardly see him anymore! Tell James he is going to damage his eyes by sitting that close to the TV.