Saturday, February 2, 2008

Update # 1

Well it has already been ONE month since I started working out!!!!!! And i did promise that i would update you every month until i reached my goal weight. So here is update #1. I'm still going strong. I've been doing my workouts every morning, drinking plenty of water,and really watching what i eat. And i think it's paying off! I have already lost 13 pounds. I still have a long way to go, until i reach my goal weight, but i am proud of myself for what i have accomplished so far. So until the next update... hope i can keep it up!

1 comments:

Daisha said...

Yeah it does feel good ot vent about the kids- I must say that the paint story takes the cake! That's awesome about your weight loss. It's so hard and I hate trying to lose weight- I love chocolate way too MUCH! Keep it up!