Monday, June 9, 2008

The word is out!!!!!


Yes, it's true. The Pearson Family is adding another to the bunch.  WE are all very excited on this new bundle of joy to grace our presence in a little over 7 months.  Blaise is excited.  He knows there's a baby in mommy's tummy but knows it won't come out for a long time.  Brogan on the other hand has no idea what's coming.  He just says "baby tummy"," baby tummy" Steven i think is still in shock.  He keeps telling me that this is the last one.  He's done!!!!!  Me,  I am soo excited. I have been baby hungry for awhile. and  I just couldn't wait anymore.  So here I am Pregnant and having a baby. It just better be a girl!!!!!!

7 comments:

THE RAYS said...

WOW! Congrats! Thats really cool. Im excited for you guys.

Erin said...

congrats! we're so excited for you and the new addition!

Daisha said...

Keri ......CONGRATS!! That's awesome! I hope you feel well.

Emily said...

YEEEAAAHHHH!!!! I hope it's a girl too. You deserve some sugar and spice and everything nice, with a pretty bow on top!

Jenn said...

Keri oh my gosh! I can't believe you want another one already, haha. I am super excited for you! I will be praying SO hard for you that it will be a girl! I would love to have a girl next, then be DONE! How are you feeling? Call me sometime, I'd love to chat!

Acker Family said...

YAY!!! Congrats!!! I'm super excited and so happy for you two! Can't wait to read all about your pregnancy in the coming months :)

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

Congrats! That is wonderful! I wish you the best and I hope you get a little girl!