Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I've been Tagged!!!!!!!!!!!

The Funnest Tag ever!!!!
The rules....10 photos, take them right away.. NOOOOO cleaning up first, tag five friends.

 #1 My favorite destination:  Any TROPICAL SUNNY beach  
#2 Self Portrait. All natural. I'm not feeling too Hot today.

#3 What are the kids doing right now? Blaise is playing his computer games.
 Brogan is asking me to put in the movie KING KONG
#4 My Closet:  Don't have many clothes.  Gina maybe I'll take some off your hands!!!!
#5 My laundry room. Look at that gorgeous wall paper. I love bunnies!
#6 The Fridge.  I need to go Grocery shopping!!!!!!
#7 My favorite room in the house would have to be my front room. The kids aren't allowed in here. So it's usually clean. 
#8 My favorite shoes.  I'm not much into fashion obviously, because these are my favorite.  So comfy!!!!!
#9 The Kitchen sink. Not very exciting!!!!!
#10 the downstairs Bathroom. I can't believe I'm even showing this picture.  Look how ugly that wall paper is.  It's horrible.  I'm just to tired to mess with it.

So i now tag Emily, Amanda, Daisha, Christy, and Tiffany, and anyone else that wants to do it!!!!!!

4 comments:

Palmer Family said...

Congratulations on expecting your third!! How exciting!

Shalyse said...

I love that tag! your house is dang cute too! congratulations on number three! I hope you get your girl, they are so much fun! :-) but your boys are hotties too so whatever you get, I'm sure they won't be lacking in the good looks area! :-)

Springer Splatter said...

Thanks keri for the tag, I took my pictures, but watching for the post soon. Congrats on baby #3!!! I'm crossing my fingers it's a girl!

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

Hey there! I am going to be in Salem next week and my mom is doing a baby shower for me. We wanted to invite you, but I need your address. You can contact me on my blog at: sjnicolaysen.blogspot.com or my email at: stannic1006@aol.com. Thanks! I hope you can make it. It would be so fun to see you.