Tuesday, April 22, 2008

What's next!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know what it is about Brogan, but i don't think he'll live to see his next birthday. He is getting hurt all the time. I think i might have him start wearing a helmet or something!

Poor thing has had a rough couple of years. I could list all of his injuries, but i wouldn't want to bore you with such a long list. But let's just say that he has had a couple doozers.
He's had surgery on his toe, to reattach the main tendon.( Poor guy that was horrilbe!!!!! ) He's had a couple concussion. And then today hit's his head on the hearth,the lower part of the fireplace. ( i think that's what it's called) It's just one thing after the next with this kid. I feel like a horrible mother, but what am i supposed to do. Put padding in his clothes and put a helmet on him! (That would be ridiculous.) Oh Brogy, I love you, but will you please just take it easy and stop hurting yourself. I want you to live and long and healthy life, with all of your limbs attached! ha ha. Anyways, here are some pictures i found of Brogan and his injuries!

This is when he had surgery on his big toe.  Poor thing almost cut the whole thing off.
Here's another pic of the Brogan.
This is what happened today.  I'm i a bad mom or what.  Here my kid is hurt and i go run and get the camera to take some pictures.  
Just in case you couldn't see his poor eye in the first photo here is another one. Man that looks like it hurts. 

6 comments:

THE RAYS said...

dang that looks like it hurts. hope he is feeling better

michael

Jenn said...

Oh man Keri! That poor kid! That's how my Jackson is too, he must have a balance problem or something because he falls ALL the time! Kids are tough though!

Acker Family said...

Keri you are not a bad mom! Lily took a dive on our outside patio off of our house (going from inside to outside and there's a step and face planted! I felt horrible and took pictures too! I couldn't believe how fat her lip was! But it's good to document, plus they'll love to look at them when they're older! And they heal so fast-that's why God made them so limber and still growing :) No worries my friend!

Emily said...

So I heard that you are my Visiting Teacher. And now I believe it because Keri (my other Visiting Teacher) said "Keri couldn't come because her son has a concussion and is throwing-up. Yeah, I'm excited to get to chat it up with you. And I'm a sure you're a great mom but your sons are crazy dangerous. But boys will be boys.

Daisha said...

Ouch! I hate those big type of bumps that almost make you want to puke looking at it. Poor little guy. Hopefully the swellin has gone down.
Daisha

DeniseinVA said...

I feel for you. I have a 28 year old who when he was young was just like your little boy. I felt a bad mom also BUT we're not, when kids are so active they get into so much stuff. We spent a lot of time at the doctors; went through a plate glass door once, fell out of his high chair, crawled across our wood floor and got splinters up his thumb nail, fell off a wall at school had had multiple stitches, and more. Somehow they get through it all and us mums are left with the grey hairs, literally! Hang in there, you'll all do just fine.