Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Come one Come All!!!!!!!!!!!


So here's the thing.... i am having a Salad Master Party, at my house on May 8th. ( I think it's a Thursday). and i don't have anyone coming. I need Two couples. I know what your thinking.... I've got to now at least two couples. And i do,.... but they came to my last party. Now, I do have a lot of family here, but they too have already been to the parties. (gina's) So i am trying to find Two new couples that want to come to my house for a free dinner. Yes, a free dinner. The food is great, the presentation is awesome, and if you like to cook then, you must come. You'll have a great time. please let me know if you are interested in coming. Leave me a comment if you have questions.  Oh, and i can't forget to tell you the best part.  if you book just one show yourself, you get this food processor for free, it's worth $420.00.  (That's why I am having a party!!!)

1 comments:

THE RAYS said...

Happy mothers day Keri