Friday, January 25, 2008

Group Power







Well, if no one hears from me today don't worry, I'm just stuck on the couch, and can't move because i am soooo SORE!!!!! Yesterday i was hanging out with Elena, and she told me that there was a new class at golds gym that she wanted to go to, and told me i could go for free. FREE, sure why not. (An hour away from the kids sounded great). Had i had known it was gonna kick my butt, i don't know if i would have gone Gosh i didn't think i was that out of shape. The workout was an hour long, and from the first minute to the last you are doing squats, lungs, presses, triceps, biceps, abs, everything. It really kicks your butt. Later
that night, GIna called me and wanted to see how the class went. I told her it was crazy! BUT Gina already knew that!!!!!! She then started to tell me, Oh yah Keri it's a really hard class. All my friends that have taken it say it's a real DOOZER ! And you may be sore for the next couple days. Well thanks Gina just a little slow on the info. Oh well, what's done is done. And now i can say that i did Group Power and i survived, sort of! :)

1 comments:

Jenn said...

Hahaha, Keri I laughed so hard reading your post about the power pump class! I have been going to it at Gold's for 2 weeks now and am just finally starting to heal. My body was sore in places I didn't know I had! But I have already noticed, in just 2 weeks, a change in my body tone and shape. Keep it up girl!
What's your # in Oregon? Mine is 801-391-5998. I really wanna get together!!