Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The count down begins




Why is it, that when my husband leaves for a week. i miss him soooo much? I mean come on, isn't it supposed to be good for our relationship to be apart from each other once in awhile ? When he's gone i get to sleep in our bed all by myself, i don't have to take cold showers, the toilet seats are left down where they should be, i don't have to wait for him to get off the computer so i can use it, i don't have to pick up after him. And so on...... But yet i still wish he were here. I hate being by myself, especially when it's night time. My thoughts start drifting and i think of the most horrible things that could happen. i pretty much scare myself. i know I'm retarded, But if I hear any little sound i get freaked out. And since Steven isn't here to protect me and the kids if something terrible were to happen, i guess i get too. ( thank goodness for those turbo jam classes i've been taking, now I now how to punch!) so wish me luck. Steven will be home on monday. Six days and counting!!! i love you honey , and can't wait for your return.

1 comments:

Ryan, Sheena, and Riley said...

I am the same way when Ryan leaves! It's our nature as girls!