Friday, October 5, 2007

Blaise!!!!!

Did I have the scare of my life last night or what? Yesturday I took my mom downtown to go shopping. We had a crazy time with my kids, but that's expected when you take them shopping all day. We had just finished and we were on our way home when my mom decided that she wanted to stop at T.J. Max. So we stopped. We were there for a good hour when we finally made it to the dressing rooms. My kids were trying on hats left and right and showing Nana their picks as she was changing. My mom was finally done so I told the kids lets go. Of course Brogan ran the oppostie direction, so i went after him as my mom got all her clothes together that she was going to buy. My Mom and I headed out of the dressing rooms, and on the way out calling for Blaise. My Mom started to panic, "Blaise he's not answering" I told her oh, it's fine Blaise is probably trying on more hats. So we looked by the hats. No Blaise. So my mom and i split up and are yelling "Blaise" No Answer. A good 3 minutes pass by, so now some of the ladies that work there started to help. Then out of nowhere a lady asks me if I'm looking for a little boy. I said YES. She told me that she had seen a little boy wearing a hat outside in the parking lot not too long ago. We all ran outside and started yelling for Blaise, again no answer. At that moment i was terrified. What if Blaise was taken, what if he got ran over by a car, what if.. what if.. what if.. was running through my head. I eventually make it over to my car, when i see Blaise's little face pressed against the window. I threw open the door, and realized not only did he leave without me. The little cowboy hat that he had tried on was placed under my seat. That child, boy did he get it. He had a hard lesson to learn that day. Don't leave the store without your mommy, and don't steal. Ahhhh, looks like we surived another day barely.

0 comments: