Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well folks tomorrow is the big DAY! I can't believe it is finally here. Today is my last day of being Pregnant. It makes me want to do a little dance! :) I am soooooo ready to meet little Beau, but on the other hand nervous about tomorrow. The pain of the other births are still fresh in my mind! It's all bitter sweet.   Well I'm trying to keep myself busy today.  Cleaning the house for the 30th time..... packing my bag for the hospital, and my kids bags to go stay with family...... just making sure everyting is ready for little Beau.  It's crazy knowing that tomorrow he will be here.  Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!  Tonight is my last night of peace and quiet, for who knows how long. But I'm excited!!!!!!! Wish me luck and say a little prayer that all goes well tomorrow! Until next time......................

7 comments:

Daisha said...

Good Luck, I'm so excited for you!! Enjoy the peace and quiet in the hospital away from the other boys! Take care, you'll be in my prayers!

Unknown said...

yay! finally! love you and we'll be praying for you guys tomorrow!

Johanne said...

Good luck!! Can't wait to see pics of that little guy :) I hope all goes well!!!

Emily said...

So excited for you and Stephen and I can't wait for the pictures. No need to say good luck, you'll do great (two other boys have already pavied the road for Beau). Just relax and it'll be over before you know it.

Jenn said...

YAY Keri! I am SO excited to see pics of him! Good luck babe!

Laurie said...

Congrats Keri!! :) yay...This is the first baby you will have that I wasn't there at the hospital with you! Crazy..Good luck tomorrow and hope everything goes smoothly. Who knows, if he does what Blaise and Brogan both did, maybe he will break your water while you sleep lol! :).

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

Good luck! Enjoy your stay at the hospital. I LOVED being able to get help at the push of a button. However, it's never fun getting help to go to the bathroom! I am so excited for you. I can't wait to see pictures!