Monday, December 22, 2008

Crossing my fingers!



At first i was thrilled when the snow started to fall. How fun to have a white Christmas. But as the snow and ice days keep coming I'm getting very nervous.  Steven has a flight scheduled for tomorrow night. For those that live here in Oregon have you seen pdx!!! over 160 flights were cancelled just this morning. No planes are coming in or out of PDX!!!!! As of now! So that leaves me with a horrible pit in my stomach. What if Steven doesn't make it home for Christmas!?!!? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! It's not like it 's a birthday or Easter.......it's Christmas!!!!!!! The happiest day of the year.  I just hope the snow stops falling, (it's snowing outside as i type this entery!!) and that my hubby makes it home to us by Christmas!!!!!!!!! That's all i want for Christmas. Is for us to be together! Is that to much to ask?!?!?!? So i sit here with my fingers crossed, hoping and praying that Steven gets home!!!!! 


2 comments:

Laurie said...

Awe! I am right there with ya! All I would want is my hubby home with me. Hope he makes it home so you can have a full christmas :). Thanks for your comment on my page too. I know things will happen for us so I am happy, just a hard thing to have happen is all.

Jenn said...

Oh no that's awful! I'll be praying that he will get home! At least you have your family there! It looks like Utah in Oregon! So weird!