Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Haunted House!

I asked Blaise this year what he wanted to do for his birthday party. He told me that he wanted a Haunted House Birthday party. So that's what we did. We decorated our front room into a spooky haunted house. I made some yummy food too. Caramel apples, popcorn balls, bacon wrapped smokies, bean dip that look like a spider web.  And a lot more. We made a Spider Venom punch with dry ice.  The Kids loved that. We even had a ghost cupcake cake.  It was an awesome birthday party if i say so myself. Here are some pictures i took of the evening.

My popcorn balls.

 The Ghost cake.
 A picture of the decorations. 
Blaise swinging at the pinata.
Cheeeeese!

Spider Venom punch.  Wants some?

 The caramel apples.

Oh and here, i threw in a couple belly photos, for those that have been asking. Big mama belly!


7 comments:

Erin said...

hey! looks like an awesome party, and you are always so creative (especially with baking!) sorry we didn't go, we've been enduring some nasty colds and didn't want to share!

Emily said...

you are a great mom and a great party designer. and i love the name cruz!

Acker Family said...

What a great mom...I want to be like you! :) I love all the goodies and decorations!! You are so creative you really should be doing this for a living! And your belly is adorable!

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

What a great mom you are to put together such a neat party. It looks so fun! Great looking treats too.

THE RAYS said...

That looks like a ton of fun!

Anonymous said...

Love the name! and love even more the belly shots. looks like that was such a great party! wish we could have been there.

Mikaela said...

Holey Shnikeys!! I had no idea people went that all out for kid birthday parties, I am impressed. As for the belly shots, I think you quit growing and I caught up. ;o( Love the fall picture on top!