Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The Pearson's Are ALIVE!!!!

I thought it was time that i get back to blogging!!!! (it has been awhile, sorry.)  But we are alive and are all doing well!  This has been a really busy July for us! I had my first major cupcake job. It went really well. Couldn't have gone any smoother!!!! Steven has been busy with work. He doesn't get a day off.  And the kids.... boys will be boys!!!!  We had an amazing fourth of july.  Steven's brother Jeremy was in town.  That was fun.  We got to go camping and boating for the first time this summer.  (and it was about time!!!!! ) I love camping.  i hope we can go at least one more time before the rain starts. Here are some random pictures of my cupcakes all 435 of them, to be exact.  And some pictures of the boys!!!! What kind of mom would i be if i didn't put pictures of them on here.  And a picture of Steven's latest purchase. His motorcycle!!!  And my big fat tummy! Enjoy!!!!!
These were my favorite.  I thought they were sooo cute.  And they did take the longest to make.
I loved these too! Little chocolate fudge sundaes With a cherry on top!! And don't forget the sprinkles!!!
Here's the first and probably last picture i'll take of my belly. I'm only 13 weeks and i look like ii'm due in a month or two!! What's up with that.  I heard you get bigger quicker with each one but come on.  I look like I'm having twins.
the cute brogan.  He made a place mat. Cool dude!!
Here's Blasie showing his off too!
I just loved this picture. Brogan always has the cheesiest smiles! 
Grandma came to visit. Here they are before church!
And for the boys! Here is Steven's new toy! He's loves this thing!

10 comments:

Acker Family said...

First of all I'm glad you are alive! I keep checking your blog waiting for new posts :) Second of all, I want your cupcakes! They look amazing! I can't believe you made all of those! I might just have to put in an order to eat them myself :) And third of all, you do not look like you're having twins! I think you are cute and tiny and have a great baby bump! Are you guys going to find out what you're having?

calikatrina said...

I'm glad you're alive too! All of us Lohman's keep talking about taking a trip up there together sometime soon. I would love to come see your adorable belly and eat some yummy cupcakes!

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

Your cupcakes look fabulous! I also have to say that you look great! You are having your 3rd kid and you look just fine. You don't look like you're due any day! I am 3 weeks away from my due date and I haven't felt bigger in all my life! I wish my belly still looked like yours! Hope your pregnancy is going well.

Jenn

Daisha said...

The famous cupcakes! How do you keep the boys out of your hair and not messing up your cupcakes?!

Laurie said...

hey Keri! It's about time you come back :D. That is awesome you got to make all of those, they look great! and you don't look that big lol, you are just being silly:D

MOMMACITA said...

As the cupcake purchaser, I would just like to say to the world, they were AWESOME and CUTE and YUMMY and a HIT.

You would do well to hire this baker.

And the leftovers have been enjoyed as well.

thats all.

Anonymous said...

Hello Steven and Keri! I am not the most blogger-savvy individual, so it took me nearly an hour to figure out how to post a comment, but now that I've managed to do it, I just want to say congratulations on your 5th anniversary and the news of your latest addition. I hope for your sake it's a girl. :) Keri, I loved reading your posts about your pastry shop, your kids, and of course about your "best husband in the world" (and my favorite childhood friend). You have not idea how long Steven was waiting to meet you....All while we were growing up he was the sweetest, most considerate person. He was just looking to meet the love of his life. I'm so glad he has you--you've always been so loving and supportive. You guys deserve all the happiness in the world! I'm so impressed with your beautiful family and I wish you all the best. I'm in San Francisco, California these days and would love to hear from you guys! I was hoping to see you at Aaron Hattem's wedding last summer, but figured it may have been too long of a trek for you with the little ones. Since you're in charge of this blog, please tell Steven that I am SO proud of how he's turned out, that I still know what a piston is, and am glad he has the opportunity to work on a motorcycle again. Hope to hear from you guys soon, Jessica

THE RAYS said...

hey steevo, nice bike man.

Anonymous said...

Keri, it is nice to see I am not the only one feeling huge. This is Mikaela your long lost bald friend and SURPRISE!!! I am thirteen weeks tomorrow. After five years we finally figured we had to start sometime. Get in touch, Jenn knows how to find me.

Anonymous said...

hey good job man.