Friday, November 2, 2007

Home Sweet Home



The Pearson Family is homeless no longer.
Last night was our first night in our new house. It was Exciting.

Even the boys were excited to sleep in their new beds. Brogan slept in a big boy bed for the first time. He did really well. He woke up a couple of times, but never got out of his bed. Good job Brogan!! He's such a big boy.

I took picutres of the house, but for some reason there not downloading. I'll try later.

Well I'm busy today. I have to unpack all of our boxes of clothes, and toys, and blankets. All the fun stuff! At least i left all the random stuff i didn't want in our house in Utah, and all the furniture that was too big to move we left also. So the move wasn't horrible. and I got to buy alot of new things!!
Sorry again for the lack of pictures. There on there way.

1 comments:

Daisha said...

Wow - beautiful house! I'll try not to be jealous, but it's hard - we're a family of 5 in a 2 bedroom apt. Oh well, Can't wait to see you - when we make it to Salem again I'll get a hold of you!
Daisha